mumie newsletter #1April 20, 2012
Dear MUMIE Community Member,
in our first MUMIE newsletter we like to welcome you as recipient and hope we can entertain you with brand new information and announcements about the Mumie platform, e-learning and related topics. Feel free to contact us with remarks or suggestions for improvements.
At the same time we are proud to announce that a new major release of the Mumie Integrated Authoring Utilities (MIAU) is available and can be downloaded for the first time from the official MUMIE website
(See link https://www.mumie.net/platform/#tabs-1-2)
The latest version 2.0.0 of MIAU includes the brand new Course Editor enabling a faster and easier arrangement of MUMIE courses as well as many improvements and fixes:
- the Course Editor is a new graphical editor for all types of MUMIE courses and replaces the older Course Creator
- an improved SVN integration allows a more reliable version management of MUMIE content
- internationalization was added for the name and the description of documents
- a new structured editor is included for XML documents
- the theme and language support for documents is improved
A complete list of all changes can be found in the changelog.
There is a lot of other interesting information about MUMIE and our work at universities but we don’t want to swamp you ….
welcomeFebruary 10, 2012
Ever seen a mummy resurrect after a long period as a sleeping beauty? If not – plunge into this website or go to www.mumie.net . You will be surprised by the wealth of juicy new features.
The new MUMIE is a thrill not only for e-vampires but for e-verybody fascinated by cutting edge e-technology and e-content. Stay on this blog to get our newest contributions to the E-gyptian revolution.