Who We Are
integral-learning is a Berlin based company with many years of experience in the provision of e-Learning solutions and of customer ITC-projects. Our team of mathematicians, physicists and software engineers has created complex software applications and high quality e-learning content for mathematics, computer science and engineering. Since several years it gives full support to the Technische Universität Berlin and other universities for their blended learning courses in freshmen mathematics, computer science and foundations of electric engineering. Many 10.000 students have been educated in these courses. For the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm it provides an online math-bridge course with virtual tutorial for students about to enter German universities with more than 5.000 users per year.
In parallel the integral-learning team has worked in sophisticated ITC customer projects. From its start in 2006 our team has continuously expanded its profound functional and technical understanding and practical experience in modern software technologies as well as in modern project management like SCRUM.
- Full service for the provision of MUMIE courses adapted to local needs
- Full service to bring your course material into an e-learning environment
- Integration of non-MUMIE content and social media.
- New content and features upon request
- Integration with other systems
- Consulting for building-up and running e-learning activities
- ITC projects in cooperation for and with customers
- Agile project management and delivery methology
- Integration of software components in complex architectures
- Efficient tools for high quality representation of scientific content on the web (mathml)
- Conception and implementation of dedicated algorithms for customers