Who We Are
integral-learning was launched in 2007 as a spin-off of the Technische Universität Berlin. The Berlin-based company has many years of experience in the field of e-Learning and the handling of ITC-projects for external customers. Our team of mathematicians, physicists and software engineers provide high quality e-learning content for mathematics, computer science and engineering. It gives full support to universities for using existing or build new courses, online or blended learning a like, in mathematics, computer science and engineering. Many 10.000 students have been educated in such courses.
Together with a consortium of 13 German universities integral-learning has produced an online math-bridging course and provides it to more than 40 German universities. Users are getting daily help from our math-call-center by chat, e-mail or forums. This course sets a benchmark für students about to start a STEM course at German universities.
At the same time, the integral-learning team has worked in sophisticated ITC customer projects. From the very beginning our team has continuously expanded its sound functional and technical understanding and practical experience in modern software technologies as well as in modern project management such as SCRUM. Amoung our customers are startups and DAX-listed companies.
- Full service for the provision of MUMIE courses adapted to local needs
- Full service to bring your course material into an e-learning environment
- Integration of non-MUMIE content and social media.
- New content and features upon request
- Integration with other systems
- Consulting for building-up and running e-learning activities
- ITC projects in cooperation for and with customers
- Agile project management and delivery methology
- Integration of software components in complex architectures
- Efficient tools for high quality representation of scientific content on the web (mathml)
- Conception and implementation of dedicated algorithms for customers